Hike Napa

Hike Napa
Serenity Hiking

Friday, July 22, 2011

Welcome to Napa Valley!

I wanted to create an information blog for people that are visiting the Napa Valley from a locals point of view. It is my idea to share some great hiking trails and stuff to do before your wine tasting day begins.
When I go on vacation somewhere new I always want to explore the locals side of things so I thought this blog would do that for the active Napa Valley tourist. I will note which hiking trails are dog friendly:)
I will share hiking, wine tasting, and some great restaurants that are not the French Laundry but good old home cooking at a reasonable price. Food trucks, local farmers markets and historic walking tours complete with Micro Brew tasting and wine tasting. Some of us do like beer!
See ya in the vineyards!

No comments:

Post a Comment